Enjoy exceptional vegetarian cuisine, as well as fish and meat dishes, at the Centro’s own restaurant, "Tamarindos".
Start the morning with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, then indulge with tapas, stews, salads and soups at midday. You can treat yourself to coffee and cake [in the afternoon] and round it all off with a delicious four-course evening meal.
If you have any allergies, don’t worry. Just let us know what they are, and our chef will make sure you can enjoy a real culinary treat at Tamarindos.
What food can I enjoy at Tamarindos?
Breakfast-only and half-board catering options [also for self-catering guests wishing to pay extra for breakfast]
- fruit juices, including orange
- organic bread rolls
- jams and honeys
- cheese and sausage platters
- fromage frais or goat’s milk yoghurt
- figs, dates, plums, raisins
- fresh fruit and vegetables
- free-range eggs, scrambled or hard-boiled
Midday meal (à-la-carte)
- A small selection of vegetarian, fish and meat dishes, soups, salads and tapas.
Coffee and cake
- Enjoy cakes by a German master confectioner with a coffee or tea from our range of organic teas and coffees.
Half-board catering option [also for self-catering guests wishing to pay extra for dinner]
Four-course vegetarian or conventional (fish or meat) evening meal, including
- salad buffet
- main course
- 50% discount for children aged 3–9
- 10% discount on breakfast and half-board for stays of over 13 weeks
Tamarindos opening times:
Monday to Sunday, 8am–10pm